Scientific Industries wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase.
If you need to return an item, we're here to help.
Return Policy for Benchtop Laboratory Products (Mixers, Shakers, Stirrers, Incubators, and other benchtop laboratory equipment):
All online sales are final, except for "out-of-box" failures. If the purchaser received a product that is an "out-of-box" failure, then product may be returned for refund or replacement. All returns must be authorized by Scientific Industries via a Return Authorization in order to insure proper refund or replacement. Requests must be made within 10 days of purchase, by calling Customer Service at 888-850-6208. All other returns will incur a 20% restocking fee, excluding shipping charges. Shipping charges are none refundable. Products must be in completely resalable condition (including all packaging and related accessories). Refunds and replacements shall not be granted for merchandise that is not in original condition. Please refer to your warranty card received with your product to determine Scientific Industries' warranty policy.
Return Policy for Weighing Products (Scales, Balances, Force Gauges, and all other weighing equipment):
Items approved for return must be received by Scientific Industries within fourteen (14) calendar days (postmark NOT considered) of delivery receipt. All refunds are subject to a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee of the total purchase value, excluding shipping charges. Shipping charges are none refundable. If defective or damaged, all items may be exchanged within thirty (30) days of receipt for the same model only. If an upgrade to the purchase has been made, the 14 day return period is reduced by the number of days the first purchase has been in possession.
In order to return or exchange equipment, the following conditions must be satisfied (NO EXCEPTIONS):
1. Before returning the scale, contact Customer Service to obtain a pre-approval, an RMA number, and shipping instructions. Returns without an RMA number will be refused.
2. The scale or balance must be packed in original packaging exactly as specified on the enclosed packing specifications sheet, or as instructed by a customer service representative.
3. DO NOT ship the scale via United States Postal Service. Always use a common carrier with a shipment tracking service and insure the merchandise. All shipping charges must be prepaid.
4. The scale must be in the same new condition as when sold, with literature and all instruction manuals. Customer is responsible for missing items, as well as all damages caused by improper use, mishandling, or shipping damages caused by inadequate packing.
5. All refunds are made within 10 to 14 business days. Scientific Industries Inc. in reserves the right to issue the refund via mail by check only.